Jayshiv's Guide to Choosing a Wife, Part 2

It has been over five years since I first published my criteria for the perfect woman. As you may know, I am still unmarried; most people would blame this ludicrous criteria. However, as I have matured, so has my taste in women. Here is my updated marriage criteria:

Despite being male, former Dancing With
 the Stars champ Hines Ward scored
 perfect 10s in both dancing and inner beauty









10 points- Inner Beauty:  A lot of people think looks are the most important thing in the world. But look around: beauty is common. A great energy and outlook on life are truly what makes someone a catch.

10 points- Dancing Ability: Everyone knows I'm a phenomenal dancer. In fact, one of the main reasons I want to get married in the first place is so I can do a breathtaking Paso Doble at my wedding reception.

5 points- Personality: I have three turn offs: vomiting, Bollywood actors besides Shah Rukh Khan, and, of course, dry conversation.

5 points- Eyes: I spend a significant amount of my time in front of my mirror. Of that time, when I'm not touching up my trend-setting hair, I'm usually staring at myself in the mirror. And of that time, when I'm not staring at my ridic body, I'm usually lost in my own stunning eyes. It will be a nice change of pace if my future wife has beautiful eyes as well.

The lovely Freida Pinto shoots
 herself in the foot by making
 poor eye contact with the camera



9 points- Eye Contact: What's the point of having beautiful eyes if I can't even look into them? In both job interviews and trying to woo me, poor eye contact is pretty much a deal breaker.

10 points- Intelligence: I love having thoughtful, intelligent conversations with my romantic partners. But even more importantly, I envision that my relationship will eventually lead to many couples game nights. I'm a phenomenal artist and actor, so a trivia expert would really make us unbeatable.    

51 points- Outer Beauty