Jayshiv Does Tech: App Recommendations

While some may argue that having a bunch of high tech devices is completely against my life goal of renouncing all material things, I became addicted to superfluous technology during my brief hipster phase.

There are numerous apps which I use to enhance my daily life. In a recurring feature, I will present to you a few recommendations here. You may notice that there are no games on this list. That is because the only game I care about is the game of life. And the app really doesn't measure up to the original Milton Bradley board game.

Facebook:
Brett Favre's legacy never would have been
tarnished had he read this app review.
While most people have the social networking site already, few people know about a new feature which automatically uploads pics taken to a private album: you can then share the pictures with whoever you want. There is, quite simply, no more convenient way to share intimate pictures with one or multiple love interests.

Snapchat:
While Facebook makes sharing photos easy, it fails in one department: privacy.
For at least decades, men everywhere have wondered how to share sexually explicit photos without leaving a trail of incriminating and disturbing evidence. 
Finally, your prayers have been answered. Snap Chat lets you take a picture and share it with someone for only a few seconds- the message then self destructs, insuring your boo can't share the photos in case your relationship doesn't work out.

Sincerely, Ink:
While Snap Chat is a great option for sharing explicit photos, I think there is an old school charm to taking an inappropriate Polaroid and mailing a physical copy to your sweetheart- just like the good old days, before smart phones existed. This app simplifies that process by mailing a physical postcard of a photo to whoever you choose to fail to impress.

That's it for my app review. While this is mostly just a list of ways to share lewd photos, I ask my critics: what else is a smartphone for?