Monday Mailbag: It's not the age, it's the mileage...

Every Monday, I'll answer a mailbag question from my loyal readers...


Dear Jayshiv,


There is this girl on my Indian Dance team that is really cute, but she is much younger than me! If I'm 24, how young of a girl can I date? Help! I don't know what to do!


Thanks for your expertise,


- Rahul K


Dear Rahul K,

There is a very simple rule for determining how young of a girl you can date and it still be culturally acceptable: Take half your age, and add 7 years to it. Thus, if you are 24, you can date a 19 year old.

This rule created big problems for me when I started dating at the age of 2, and was forced to date women at least 6 years older than me.

Madhuri Dixit (Pictured Left), was just one of many older women
romantically linked to a young Jayshiv (Right)
I think that partially explains my love of cougars.

You're Welcome,

Jayshiv

 Send your questions to jayshiv@gmail.com for your chance to be featured in the mailbag!