My Enemies

I recently realized that I have a lot more enemies than friends. Anyways, here is a VERY INCOMPLETE list of my enemies.

The Pope:
This guy always seemed like a show-off to me, and has continuously attempted to one-up me in attempts to steal my friends. He already has the support of the entire Christian world, yet he has to steal away all of the Awesome Hat enthusiasts as well? What's he going to do next, get a Shah Rukh Khan tattoo?

North Korea:
Now, let me be clear here; I hate the country of North Korea, but not necessarily North Koreans. In fact, I love Koreans; some of my favorite celebrities are on this list of famous Korean people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famous_Korean_people
To be honest, I really just think the North Korean flag is a little lame.

Palak Paneer:
Two wrongs don't make a right!

Liz Murray:
A few years ago, lifetime TV did a film about a girl who was homeless and got into Harvard, entitled, "Homeless to Harvard"
http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/info/move3222.html
Her inspirational story makes my story, "Housed to Northwestern University," both less impressive and less catchy.

Magneto:
Don't get me wrong here; I'm all for mutant rights. But still, Magneto has proven to be a nemesis to society for too long, and his renegade tactics need to be stopped.


That's just five of my enemies, and as soon as Facebook adds an "Enemies" application, I'll add them.
So remember, keep you're friends close, but you're enemies closer, because who knows when you'll need some advice on Christianity