Jayshiv Ranks His Top Five Favorite Restaurants

As a few of you may know, there is more to Jayshiv than just great hair; I also consider myself a world-class food critic. So, after receiving many requests, I decided to share my five favorite eateries.

Number 5- Qdoba
This should come as no surprise to those readers who know that Jayshiv is actually an old Aztec word for "Guacamole lover." This is a fantastic place to grab a bite, but it isn't without its weaknesses; its "Famous Three Cheese Queso" omits my two favorite kinds of cheese, mozzarella and paneer.

Number 4- Taco Bell
Without hesitation, I can say that Taco Bell would be competing for the number one spot if it weren't for the recent E. Coli outbreak. In fact, because of the outbreak, my parents have forbid me from eating at T-Bell. Isn't that ridiculous! This used to be my favorite restaurant, to the point where one time I snuck into the Taco Bell Headquarters and took a bath in a vat of Fire Sauce that was headed to the New York Area with my unwashed hands. Ahhh, I miss it.

Number 3- Don Pablo's
Many people have wondered why I have taken so many chemistry classes in my academic career, when I'm not even majoring in chemistry. The answer? For years I have been trying to understand how it is possible to fry ice cream. I just can't understand how they do it! Wouldn't it melt! Ask me to show you a miracle, and I will take you to Don Pablo's. (Note: This place might have been higher on the list had it not driven my number 6 favorite restaurant, Chi Chi's, out of business).

Number 2- Chipotle
Hey, anytime you can make a burrito that tops 1600 calories, you're probably going to make me very happy and give me an upset stomach. Also, your workers will be overweight, a fact that lost Chipotle points in my rankings system.

Number 1- Baja Fresh
What set Baja Fresh apart from Chipotle, Qdoba, and the rest? Not much; they are all very similar restaurants.